– 11 Revolutionary Prisoners from Turkey Imprisoned in Greece achieved victory after 97th day of their hunger strike.
– “Justice Against Torture and Disappearance Policy” Symposium will be held by Justice for Ayten Öztürk Campaign on 29th January
– Justice for Ayten Özturk Committee Continues It’s Work in Italy
– AIF continues to support the Resistance of anarchist political prisoner in Italy Alfredo Cospito
– The Resistance in Palestine Intensified Against the Zionist Occupation Forces
– The long march against the 129 A-B law starts on 22 January in Germany
– On January 22, 2023, a one-day solidarity hunger strike was held to demand freedom and justice for death fast veteran Gökhan Yıldırım, who has been released with suspension of execution of his penalty and has been unlawfully imprisoned again despite the prosecutor’s decision.
– Together against 129 (Bündnis gegen 129), which includes Samidoun, Rote Hilfe Berlin, Anti imperialist Struggle and Anti Imperialist Front, participated in the annual Rosa Luxemburg event weekend.
– A big march was organised in Paris on Thursday 19 January.