The subject headings of the 9th Eyüp Baş Symposium in Istanbul:
1. WORLD-WIDE IMPERIALIST CRISIS AND AGGRESSIONS AGAINST THE PEOPLES:
– The policies of Israel and Palestine
– The state of emergency (OHAL) in Turkey
2. PRISONERS: THE SITUATION IN THE PRISONS, ATTACKS AND RESISTANCES
– Turkish prisons
– Israeli prisons / Palestinian prisoners
– European prisons
– Other prisons
– The day to day policies opposing imperialist attacks
– Councils; alternatives using technology; alternatives in the field of culture and art
– Our policies and resistances (People’s Councils, Nuriye-Semih and the resistance in Yüksel street, Alev Şahin’s resistance, worker’s resistance, Kazova products, Grup Yorum songs agains the terrorist lists, the responses to the concert events)
4. HOW DO WE ENSURE THE UNITY OF THE OPPRESSED AGAINST THE UNITY OF THE IMPERIALISTS?
– Solidarity with Palestine
– Solidarity with Yorum
– Solidarity with revolutionary lawyers
– Solidarity with resisting prisoners in the jails
– Solidarity with all peoples resisting imperialism and fascism
– Organizing joint campaigns
5. WHAT SHOULD WE DO? WHAT IS THE SOLUTION?
– How shall we develop the Anti-Imperialist Front?
– Which steps shall we take to establish the Internationale?
– How shall we create inetrnationalism, how shall we ensure ideological unity?
6. WORK ON THE FINAL DECLARATION